Supply Chain Management Association Ontario is pleased to offer membership to individuals involved at all levels in the field of Supply Chain Management. Whether you are a supply chain management practitioner, business professional, or student considering a career in the profession, membership can assist you in attaining your personal and professional development goals.
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted access to professional development and educational opportunities
- Networking opportunities including local events and facility tours
- Latest supply chain news and trends through electronic communications
- Your choice of 3 complimentary subscriptions to industry magazines - PurchasingB2B, MM&D, Canadian Shipper
- Best practices and professional resources
- Career listings
- Volunteering and Leadership Opportunities
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Access to MemberPerks
Supply Chain Management Association Ontario, along with its National and Provincial partners, constitute the leading professional association in Canada for supply chain management (SCM) professionals. SCMAO awards a professional designation in supply chain management under the authorization of provincial legislation, and is responsible for standards-setting, accreditation and the continuing professional development of its members.
SCMAO continuously strengthens its commitment to address the needs of our membership through tangible benefits, valuable resources, and member events across Ontario. Our focus is on building the SCM community and ensuring our members stay connected.
What is the annual membership fee?
Our individual annual membership fee is $410.00 + $53.30 HST = $463.30.
How do I become a member?
Simply complete the Membership Application Form and submit it via fax/mail to:
Supply Chain Management Association Ontario
1 Dundas Street W. P.O. box 64, Suite 2704
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z3
To request more information, please email us at email@example.com.